Providing the Tools for Success
Early Childhood Management Institute (ECMI):
- Was developed and is administered by Camp Fire.
- Is one of the ONLY copyrighted Child Care Administrator’ Credential program in the country.
- Is state-certified and supports the learning and management objective of directors and owners.
Upon successful completion of the ECMI program you will receive your state-recognized child care administrator’s credential.
Watch our videos!
All Training is NOT Created Equal
You have many options when considering an Administrator’s Credential training program. Not all are created equal. Be a savvy shopper and be sure you are getting the MOST out of your investment.
||Camp Fire ECMI
|Cost for class
|Cost per hour
In addition to an apples-to-apples cost comparison, it is crucial to evaluate quality. Ask yourself these basic questions of every program.
- Do the trainers have a degree in Early Childhood Education or related field?
- Do the trainers have experience working in a center or home child care facility?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have continuing education to support you in sustaining your credential?
- Is the organization based in the state which they are instructing?
- Is the instructor well-versed on the state licensing standards you will be held to?
- Is the instructor involved in professional organizations that support the advancement of early childcare?
In summary, ECMI Training is:
- Six Targeted modules
- Offered in and around the DFW metroplex
- Renewable every three years
- Improves quality in the classroom and center
- Sets you up for career advancement
- Enhances business knowledge and marketing efforts
Find a Class near you today!
For more information contact 817-831-2111, ext. 145 or ecmi@CampFireFW.org.